|eastern white pine
Eastern White Pine is used for a wide variety of interior and exterior applications, including flooring, paneling, molding, trim, windows, doors, furniture, cabinets, and siding.
Our lumber is graded under the rules of NELMA (Northeast Lumber Manufacturing Association). We use the following grades for white pine:
- D&Btr. Select: A finish grade allowing at most one sound tight knot per surface foot.
- Finish: A finish grade handsomely displaying sound tight knots and natural color highlights of Eastern White Pine.
- Premium: A good appearance knotty grade for use where a natural effect is desirable or will give an excellent painted surface.
- Standard: A highly servicable general grade used for construction or industrial purposes, or when a more rustic appearance is desired.
In each of these grades, we sell several standard widths and thicknesses:
- Widths: 4", 5", 6", 8", 10", 12", 14"+wider
- Thicknesses: 4/4, 5/4, 8/4
- Lengths: Even lengths from 6' - 16'
We sell our pine rough or dressed. We can produce custom patterns in consultation with your. We also stock several standard patterns, including:
- S4S: Dressed square on four sides.
- WP4: Tongue and Groove
- E&C.B.: Edge and Center Bead
- Log Cabin Siding